Clinical Lead: £32K - £36.5K + £500 Starting Bonus
Global are currently recruiting for a Clinical Lead to work in one of Ebbw Vales more prestigious Nursing Homes.
As a Team Leader you will have responsibility for managing your unit and leading your team to ensure the delivery of excellent standards of care, which promotes independence and dignity and positively enhances the lives of individuals in our care.
- Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our residents’ needs and wishes, developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
- Champion independence and personal choice – develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
- Build the positive reputation of the home and unit – liaise professionally with visitors, including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – risks are proactively managed and issues identified, investigated and resolved.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
- Conduct care audits – monitor standards of care and take corrective action where appropriate.
- Take a leadership role for your team – ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and rotas are in place to enable the smooth, efficient running of the business.
- current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery council (NMC)
- Right to work in the UK
- Forward thinking and up to date with current practices and have a desire to maintain excellent industry knowledge.
- A positive and flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, exhibiting empathy and a desire to make a difference.
- Show leadership qualities and be willing to take ownership for the deliver of quality care.