Deputy Care Home Manager - 37.5 hours P/W - £38K - £38.5K + £500 Starting Bonus
Global are currently recruiting for an experienced Qualified General Nurse who will have responsibility for assisting in the management of a business and a team. As part of the leadership team you will be responsible for ensuring the whole facility operates effectively and of course ensuring we deliver the very best quality care.
You will need to be forward thinking and up to date with current practices and have a desire to maintain excellent clinical and industry knowledge.
- Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing residents’ needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
- Assist the home manager – deputise in the overall management of the care home as required.
- Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home – managing the implementation of company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
- Support the financial effectiveness of the home – ensure the home operates within budget through effective use of resources and identify areas to improve efficiency.
- Developing your people – oversee the induction of all new employees and participate in the training development of the team.
- Qualified RGN with valid NMC PIN.
- Strong leadership and management qualities are essential and previous experience as a deputy home manager would be desirable.
- A positive and flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos, exhibiting empathy and a desire to make a difference.
Salary and Benefits:
- £38K - £38.5K + £500 Starting Bonus.
- generous holiday allowance.
- contributory pension scheme.
- bespoke development programme and an employee discount scheme.
- free parking and uniform.