Full Time- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Permanent - Bristol
No weekends, nights or shift work. All bank holidays off.
On behalf of our Disability & Unemployment Assessments client, Global4Health is recruiting Registered Nurses or Physio's to work within the exciting and challenging area of Disability & Unemployment Assessment.
In this role you will grow your medical knowledge and work in a health and disability assessment role conducting appointments with applicants of the Personal Independence Payment (PIP) benefit.
We are currently recruiting for the following:
Registered General Nurse
Registered Mental Health Nurse
Registered Learning Disability Nurse
Day to Day Duties:
* Holding consultations with people making a claim for the Personal Independent Payment (PIP) benefit in relation to a disability or condition.
* Conducting a thorough functional medical assessment of their disability or condition
* Using your strong communications skills to learn more about how their disability affects them
* Working with a varied caseload and complex conditions including physical, mental health, cognitive and sensory impairments
* Producing comprehensive and impartial evidence based reports for the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) to help them ensure that people receive the right benefits and support.
* Working autonomously to manage your clinic and consultations, free from admin tasks like sending patient letters or calling people who do not show up.
* Linking in with your regional support network and our wider team of likeminded healthcare professionals as you need to.
* 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy and sell up to 10 days
* Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
* Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
* Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
Minimum Job Requirements:
Minimum 2 years post-qualification of broad based healthcare experience
Eligibility to live and work in the UK
Full registration with the NMC as a Nurse (Level 1)/ HCPC
Full Driving Licence and access to own vehicle is essential
To apply for this role please email email@example.com or call our Perm team on 0208 8787787