Disability Analyst, RGN, RMN,RNLD, PHYSIO
£35K - £37K + Benefits
On behalf of our Disability & Unemployment Assessments client, Global4Health is recruiting Registered Nurses to work within the exciting and challenging area of Disability & Unemployment Assessment.
Our client is a well-established international company who run healthcare programmes in the US, Canada, Australia, Saudi Arabia and the UK.
This is a really exciting time to be joining the service with new opportunities nationwide as they are employing additional clinicians to undertake functional assessment of those in receipt of or claiming benefits on behalf of the DWP.
- Permanent full time Monday to Friday, 9 - 5
- Local health assessment centres and offices nationwide
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of Pension and professional registration fee reimbursement
- Full training provided on commencement in the role, for which you are paid a full time salary
Minimum requirements for Healthcare practitioner,
- Minimum 2 years post-qualification of broad based healthcare experience
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Full registration with the NMC as a Registered General Nurse (Level 1)/ HCPC