Disability Assessor (Back Office)
Full Time- Monday - Friday
Permanent - Capella (Glasgow)
No weekends, nights or shift work. All bank holidays off.
Are you an RGN, RMN, RNLD, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Paramedic with a minimum of 18 months post qualified experience, looking for a new position with sociable working hours? If so, this role is definitely for you!
For this non patient-facing role, you will need to utilise your clinical expertise and knowledge by interpreting medical information from a Clients claim, to help support the decision making process. These are applicants for the Personal Independence Payment (PIP) benefit.
You will be helping people with their PIP cases, by understanding the extent to which an individual’s health conditions may impact their daily lives and formulating a concise and detailed report, which will be sent to the DWP for a decision to be made on their benefit claim. These claimants are likely to have long-term physical and/or mental-health disabilities.
This role is ideal for those who are passionate about delivering high quality care, yet are ready for a brand new challenge in a more non-clinical setting.
Benefits of the Back Office:
· Full extensive, fully-paid training is provided for approximately 20 weeks.
· Working in an office environment with other healthcare professionals, utilising your skills in a brand new environment/way
· Being able to look at more of a holistic overview of an individual who has long-term disabilities - fantastic learning experience!
· Dealing with other MDTs to gather further medical evidence
· Huge career progression opportunities with bundles of additional earning potential!
To apply for this role please call the Recruitment Team on 0208 8787787 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org