Salary Range: £32,000 - £45,000
Global are currently recruiting for Registered Qualified General Nurses to work within one of the countries leading Private Hospital Groups.
We currently have opportunities available for RGNs with a minimum of 1 year experience in any of the following specialities:
Oncology; Orthopaedics; Cardiology; Gynaecology; Dialysis; Endoscopy; Medical; Surgical; ITU; Theatres.
As part of the team you will be responsible for providing high quality nursing through assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating care for patients within the Team. The successful candidate will also promote a progressive attitude to the continual improvement of patient care and the services offered within the Hospital team.
Duties and Responsibilities can include:
- Assess, implement and evaluate the care needs of patients undergoing procedures
- Plan and deliver care for admissions and discharges
- Early recognition of clinical problems and report or take appropriate action
- Maintenance of accurate records
- Decontamination of equipment and ensuring equipment is in good working order
- Undertake extended roles such as venepuncture, cannulation and phlebotomy
- Initiate improvements and developments in clinical issues and delivery of care
- All ad hoc nursing duties as required by senior staff, including potential deputising for seniors in their absence
- Registered General Nurse with minimum 1 years' post graduate experience
- Motivated and forward thinking individual with excellent communication skills.
- Good time management and prioritisation skills.