Global are currently recruiting for either an RGN or an RMN to work for a prestigious Care and Nursing Home Group across the Fife & Central areas.
The role is full time hours and can be either days or night shift patterns. However part time positions can be considered.
To prescribe, deliver and supervise the execution of excellent standards of care in accordance with our policies and procedures; To lead a care team promoting rehabilitation and independence, together with dignity and respect, such that the lives of our residents is as they would wish it, and choose it, to be.
1. Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
2. Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs.
3. Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
4. Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge.
5. Participate knowledgably and professionally to all inspection visits, ensuring your team is ready at all times to do the same.
6. Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
7. Ensure you follow a rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to residents and employees.
8. Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
9. Act as a reflective and developmental practitioner participating to continual professional development and meeting the requirements of professional revalidation.
NMC Registered Nurse
Key Skills and Behaviours:
1.The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
2.Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
3. Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
4. Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
Salary and Benefits:
- £22K - £33K
- A generous holiday allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bespoke development programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee discount scheme
- Free parking and uniform (where applicable)