Nursing Home Nurse £29K - £34K + £500 Starting Bonus
Global are currently recruiting for qualified General and Mental Health Nurses to work for an exclusive Nursing Home Group in the Pontypridd area. You will be working in modern purpose-built homes surrounded by stunning views of the Welsh valleys and mountains.
- Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
- Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our resident’s physical, social and psychological needs.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Act as a reflective and developmental practitioner participating to continual professional development and meeting the requirements of professional revalidation.
- Valid NMC PIN
- Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector.
- Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes.
- Respectful of the values, views and needs of others.