At Global4Health we pride ourselves on giving all our candidates a first-rate service, with your own named consultant who will guide and support you through every step of your journey.
If you are looking for a great choice of exciting and rewarding vacancies that match your qualifications and experience, then Global4Health or Global4Temp can help.
We offer both permanent and temporary roles within a variety of sectors including the NHS, Nursing homes, Private hospitals, and Government organisations throughout the UK.
When applying for a job, getting a response and being kept informed is essential in helping you understand the process and keeping you up to date. At Global4Health you’ll find we’re one of the most responsive companies you’ll ever deal with. We consistently stay in touch, answer any questions you may have and keep you informed every step of the way. It makes moving between jobs a whole lot easier and less stressful.
Registration is simple, easy, and FREE which will allow you to apply for any job advertised on the site. You can also create or upload your CV and receive job alerts directly into your in-box - either daily, weekly, or moments after the job is posted.
Our FREE service includes:
- Finding you the most suitable vacancy in your specialty area
- Information and assistance on how to get your professional registration and any work permits necessary
- Assistance and advice on writing a winning CV and in-depth interview preparation
- A personalised service that includes your own specialist Recruitment Consultant to assist you with every step of your application.
We have ongoing vacancies for the following:
- Registered General Nurses
- Mental Health Nurses
- Learning Disability Nurses
- Occupational Therapists
- Healthcare Assistants.
If you’re considering a new role, or just want to know what might be available, give us a call, we will be happy to help.